Especifica las competencias de los gobiernos de las unidades auxiliares en un sistema federal.
departments; districts; provinces; regions; states
Preguntas del Cuestionario
- What is the name given to the subsidiary units?
- Do the subsidiary units have lawmaking power?
- Is the federal government or subsidiary unit the residual lawmaker?
- Which organs of the subsidiary units have lawmaking power?
- Do the subsidiary units have the power to levy taxes?
- Does the constitution specify a plan for revenue sharing between the national government and the subsidiary units?
- What are the criteria or formula used to determine the share of revenue distributed to the subsidiary unit?
- Besides the power to tax, what powers are assigned to the subsidiary unit?
- Do the subsidiary units have their own executive (such as a governor)?
- How are subsidiary unit executives selected?
- Do the subsidiary units have their own independent legislatures?
- How are members of subsidiary unit legislatures selected?