Establishment of judicial council
- Establishes a special body to monitor judges. Judicial councils are commonly tasked with reviewing complaints about judges, and are sometimes involved in selecting, promoting, and removing judges.
- Judiciary; Regulation and Oversight
- Survey Questions
- Does the constitution contain provisions for a judicial council/commission?
- What are the details of the process for selecting members of the judicial council/commission?
- What powers are reserved for the judicial council?